June 4, 2010

Update of Sorts!

I have ridden my bicycle 3 of the 4 days of work this week.  It rained yesterday, so the boy suggested he give me a ride to work.  It had stopped raining by the time I would have left, but he insisted.

The bike is going to the boy when he goes off to college as there are many on campus who use them to get around.

Today is Friday, and I'm so looking forward to the weekend! 

The boy has a new job working in cement!  He's working full time, and we are so grateful as many of his college buddies haven't been able to obtain summer work this year. 

Last night he pattied up the hamburger for me in the kitchen, and was mumbling something about cement burgers.  I looked at him in horror!  He laughed and assured me he had washed his hands like a good boy. 

An internet friend of mine could use all your prayers, if you feel inclined.  She has cancer of the spine and the statistics are dismal.

Although the sun is supposed to shine today, it is foggy out right now!  What's up with that?   

I hope you all have a blessed Friday! 

4 comments:

Ella said...

Praying for our friend dear.
Hugs, Ella

ehart said...

Praying for your friend as well.

~homekeeper mom said...

Praying here too........

I love the bike riding! I am so impressed! I used to love riding a bike everywhere.....then I had four children and we moved farther out. Maybe one day I will get back to it again! Good luck!

Laurie and Bill said...

Candi, if I had four children, I probably wouldn't have time or the energy! But I am enjoying it in my almost empty nest!

Thanks for visiting!