April 27, 2010

Betcha Didn't Think.....

Betcha didn't think it could snow in April!!  Well, here's the proof.  I took this picture this afternoon when I came home for lunch.

Snow in April
Yes, that big white blob is actually a snowflake.  The snowflakes were huge, gigantic, white balls of fluff!

And here's another picture for your viewing pleasure!

And More Snow in April
Yes, tomorrow the forecast is predicting more snow!

But there is hope on the horizon.  Friday's forecast is calling for temperatures in the 70's!

No wonder I can't figure out if I'm experiencing allergies or a cold.  It's hard to tell!  Sniff!  Sniff!

4 comments:

Gill - That British Woman said...

Oh the joys of April, never knowing when it may or may not snow!! I know I will be putting the fire on early today as its another cold day.

Thanks for popping by my blog and commenting, I really appreciate that,

Gill in Canada

Ella said...

I know, I know, we woke to 30 degrees this morning and are trying to revive the tomato's that were on the deck. Not a frost warning at all yesterday!

Laurie and Bill said...

GG, I certainly hope you can revive the tomato plants!

ehart said...

It occasionally snows here late. Usually it kills a bunch of trees that are in bloom by breaking all the branches off. None this year, thankfully.

Grammy Goo, I sure hope your tomato comes out of the chill.