October 6, 2009

Clueless and Blogless!

It's been a long time since I've posted anything new!  I am just clueless as to what to blog about.  Maybe someone can give me some suggestions!?!

Anyway, another Monday Night Football game.  No, not the one on television, but the one in Buffalo.

Hubby and I drove to Buffalo to watch the boy play.

They won!  The score was 21 - 13.  Go Bengals!

I took lots of pics!

Here's one right before the team took the field.  The boy is #17!!!




Here's another one after taking the field, but right before the kickoff!



During the game, the boy did very well....Here's a picture of him jumping really, really high.  I'm not sure if he tapped that ball or not!  If he didn't, it was close!




Then, he almost had an interceptions.  By the way, the opponent didn't complete the pass.





Since the boy only plays defense (which is odd, because he didn't play a lot of defense in high school) when the offense is on the field, he's doing this.




Then, here's after the game.

Yes, Amy, I did the 'good mother' thing and fixed dinner for his entire suite, all six of them, with paper plates and plastic silverware included.  He couldn't wait to get up to his room with THAT package.




It was great to see him, and even better to see his team win!

1 comment:

ehart said...

I've been clueless and blogless too, lately.

Congrats to Bryce for doing well in the game. He looks good.

Good job, Mom on those meals. I'll bet they loved every bite.