September 23, 2009

My Life In a Nutshell

Oh, I know, I haven't blogged in a long time.  Busy!  That's my life in a nutshell. 

We took my son back to college in August and I've been going non-stop ever since. 

What have I been doing, you might ask? 

Well, I've cleaned out a few closets.  I've started on setting up a new office space for myself.  I've been knitting on a project for longer than I'd like to.  But all in all, I like being busy, so please don't think I'm complaining. 

I just wanted to make a short post to let you all know that I haven't forgotten that I have a blog. 

4 comments:

Ella said...

Okey Dokey!!!!

I made your recipe for Clam Chowder recently and it was a big hit! Thank you again sunshine :)

Hugs, GG

Laurie and Bill said...

I'm glad that you liked it! It was an all time favorite for years with my hubby's family! AND it's so easy!

ehart said...

Your life sounds like mine--only I think you spend more time at home.

Laurie and Bill said...

Ahh, yes, since becoming empty nesters, I find I'm home most of the time!