February 16, 2009

Beautiful Picture!


Isn't this a beautiful picture? I wanted this in my header, but alas, blogger decides how big the photo appears and when I uploaded it into my header, it was huuuuuge! It was just was too big. So, I decided to share the picture with you all anyway.

This is Letchworth State Park in upstate New York. We visited last summer and I got some great pictures, such as these:







Then, hubby grabbed the camera and took these pictures. They are not for the weak-stomached. It's a snake eating a frog. It was rather interesting to watch!









Yum! Yum! Dinner's done!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!!

It sounds like you need to resize the picture before uploading it so it'll look right in your header. This link tells you how to find the width of your header: http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2007/05/how-to-find-width-of-your-blog-header.html

Here are some more links related to the topic of header images:
http://www.bloggertipsandtricks.com/2007/02/adding-graphic-background-to-blog.html

http://testing-blogger-beta.blogspot.com/2006/09/adding-graphic-to-your-blog-header.html

I hope some of those help!

Ginger said...

laurie, I LOVE Letchworth!! we go every year!!!! we are going camping there jul 4th weekend!! I can make the pics smaller for ya once I get my computer!!

Laurie and Bill said...

Jennifer, thanks! You are a wealth of information for me! Thanks again!

Mrs. Bee, I love Letchworth Park too. Hubby grew up real near there. Thank you for the offer of making my pics smaller. I'll let you know if I am too dumb to figure out Jennifer's links!