August 21, 2009

He's Back in the Saddle Again!

My son called this morning.

He went to the Health Center at the college and haunted them until they got the echo-cardiogram results! In fact, I think the receptionist was so tired of seeing his sorry face, that Bryce said she called the cardiologist twice while he was waiting!

Then, finally, he got the written papers to play!

I want to thank everyone for their prayers!

When he called, he sounded so cute! He was running to the football field on the other side of campus and talking a mile a minute!

I know when he arrived at the field, because I had just said, "Go get 'em, Bryce. Be a bear out there today."

And he laughed and said, "Awwww, Mom, I will and I love you!"

Melted my heart, it did!

5 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

Now see there... boys are still so sweet to their mothers at any age... girls on the other hand -nothing but pure evil!!! LOL

Ella said...

Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus that Bryce is healthy and whole in Jesus' Name!!! God is Faithful!

Hugs, GG

Laurie and Bill said...

Oh, GG, He is indeed Faithful!

Thank you so much for your prayers!

ehart said...

Great news! Now if they will just keep that Echo on file so he won't have to go through this every year.....

Laurie and Bill said...

Yeah, ehart! I hope so too!

I also have to send DS back to the health center to make sure they send the results back here to our family doctor.