January 16, 2009

The Patriarch

My dad is a true character! As I was uploading my pictures from Christmas (I know, it took me awhile), I found Dad doing some typical things.

First thing that Dad must do during our Christmas celebration is put on all the clothes that he receives as gifts. What is so unusual about that? Well, he has to put them all on at once.

Even my 19 year old son thinks his grandpa is pretty hilarious at times!

Here is a picture a little later after he had gotten a ball cap. Of course, he puts it on with everything else he received.

In the foreground of this picture is my mama, who has put up with this man for 52 years! She's really a great gal or he wouldn't have married her, you know! She also thinks he's pretty funny!

Then, when things quieted down, guess what Grandpa did?



There are ones who say that I am just like him.......Hmmmm............

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, does this, by any chance, encourage people to buy him clothes for Christmas??

Laurie and Bill said...

LOL! I think it does, ehart. He is quite funny about it!

CookinsForMe said...

lol, I love the pics of your dad! He sounds like a real character. Love him and appreciate him, woman! I miss my dad so much!