December 8, 2008

Scheduled posts

I just found this wonderful little feature in Blogger. I thought I'd share or perhaps you already know about it.

You can click on the little blue "Post Options", then change the date to whenever you want the post to appear in the future.

I just used it for this post. I wrote it Sunday night, but I opted to have it scheduled to post Monday while I'm at work! Amazing! I love it.

Some days my mind runs like a freight train and I have 101 blogging ideas. Then I run dry for a few day, a few weeks....not anymore. I can blog until my heart's content, then just schedule them to post whenever I want them to.

Neato!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did that last comment go through? The baby shut the system off just as I clicked submit.

Laurie and Bill said...

I've posted all comments thus far. Is it showing up?

I remember those days with the baby, but that was so long ago, it was never the computer he shut down. He was always hanging up on me when on the phone. LOL!

Anonymous said...

No, it didn't make it..lol
Nothing major.I had just said that I have that feature too, but have never used it. I have a habit of doing many in one day..lol I have a friend who keeps a note pad by her bed and just jots down blog things to write about. I don't do that but suppose I should. often times I think of things to blog about at midnight and by morning..the thoughts have escaped me.lol

Jennifer said...

I'm like that too! Driving home last night I had tons of things to blog about, but this morning I was lucky to remember one! I think I'll try your scheduling idea next time I have a pileup in my head :)

Anonymous said...

I'd schedule but then I would be up to March by now if I only posted one per day. And then some of them would be outrageously outdated.

I do keep a notepad to remind me what I wanted to blog about. I have two left over from Tuesday and two new ones added this morning.